If any of these statements apply to you then you’ll probably get a lot out of this seminar:
- I’m not always getting what I want in life and work
- I spend too much time trying to keep other people happy
- I don’t always stand up for myself and what I really want
- I have a hard time disagreeing with people whose views I don’t agree with
- It is difficult for me to say no and I often end up taking on tasks that I don’t want to do
- Because I don’t want to appear aggressive I may be too passive in my interactions
- Sometimes I flip and become aggressive if I feel that someone is taking advantage of me
- Delegating is not my strongest point and frequently I do more than my share of the work
- It is tough for me to speak up and share my opinions, especially if they are somewhat controversial.
- I know I need to promote myself more at work but I don't like marketing myself
What we'll do
Please bring a pen and notebook so you can take your learning back to your workplace or wherever you want to be more assertive.
Sign in: 18:00
Socialising: 20:45 onwards
"It is rare to come across such an experienced talent like Gerry. I had the pleasure to take part in several of his workshops during the last 2 years and got to know several of his incredible clients.
His ability to get participants engaged in his workshops and to communicate complex processes in a simple way is outstanding. That skill often takes years to develop among professionals, but it seems to come perfectly naturally to him.
There is always a touch of humour and fun in his workshops that make it a pleasure to be part of. I am glad to take this opportunity to recommend Gerry to anyone who takes personal development serious and I am looking forward to learn and work with him in the future.”
*You’ll have to complete an online questionnaire beforehand and must do this before the 21st March 2016