Free

Aspen TREE's 10th Annual Farm-to-Table Meal, a Free Community Event

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort

330 East Main Street

Aspen, CO 81611

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

Our 10th annual Farm to Table Meal FREE Community Meal is on Tuesday, November 21st at the Hotel Jerome! This year, we have set a goal of purchasing 75% of the ingredients form begining farmers in the Roaring Fork Valley (from within 35 miles of the venue) and the remaining 25% from local farmers beyond. The meal will have 3 seatings starting at 5pm, (5-6, 6-7, 7-8), and pre-registration is necessary to secure a seat. Register at aspen-tree.org.


We are so thrilled to celebrate the 10th annual of this Aspen tradition with our community, and this year promises to be the best yet! To volunteer please contact Britta at aspentreevolunteers@gmail.com. For sponsorship opportunities please contact Eden at eden@aspen-tree.org.

You are able to pre-register 2 people at a time. Please share this with others who are wanting to join in this amazing community event!

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort

330 East Main Street

Aspen, CO 81611

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved