Actions and Detail Panel
Ask the Expert - Accounting for Small Business - Nov. 17
Fri, November 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
If you want to be able to help your small business grow, you have to know the best financial course of action. You have to be familiar with the basics of accounting for small businesses so you can better understand the steps you need to take to help your company flourish.
Join Patrick Payne of KHFinancial in this session to understand the basics of doing accounting for your business. This session will cover:
- Tax Considerations – business and financial structure.
- Managing your books – receipts, balancing your accounts, handling payables and receivables.
- Handling payroll and taxes – considerations for payroll, managing deductibles and filing taxes.
- Financial statements – provide and loss, budget versus actuals, balance sheet, etc.
- Software considerations – tools for managing your books and expenses.
Following the group presentation, attendees will be able to sit down for a one-on-one meeting, ona "first-come-first-served" basis, to discuss their specific business challenges
Thank you to our sponsors:
Date and Time
North York Civic Centre
5100 Yonge Street, Main Floor
Economic Development & Culture - Enterprise Toronto Library
North York, Ontario M2N 5V7