San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you want to be able to help your small business grow, you have to know the best financial course of action. You have to be familiar with the basics of accounting for small businesses so you can better understand the steps you need to take to help your company flourish.
Join Patrick Payne of KHFinancial in this session to understand the basics of doing accounting for your business. This session will cover:
- Tax Considerations – business and financial structure.
- Managing your books – receipts, balancing your accounts, handling payables and receivables.
- Handling payroll and taxes – considerations for payroll, managing deductibles and filing taxes.
- Financial statements – provide and loss, budget versus actuals, balance sheet, etc.
- Software considerations – tools for managing your books and expenses.
Following the group presentation, attendees will be able to sit down for a one-on-one meeting, ona "first-come-first-served" basis, to discuss their specific business challenges.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Save This Event
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.