When setting up or managing your business, managing your books is critical to your success. Join us for a discussion with Patrick Payne of KHFinancial to understand the basics of doing accounting for your business.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Tax Considerations – business and financial structure.
- Managing your books – receipts, balancing your accounts, handling payables and receivables.
- Handling payroll and taxes – considerations for payroll, managing deductibles and filing taxes.
- Financial statements – provide and loss, budget versus actuals, balance sheet, etc.
- Software considerations – tools for managing your books and expenses.
Following the group presentation, attendees can sit down for a one-on-one meeting, ona "first-come-first-served" basis, to discuss their specific challenges.
Thank you to our sponsors: