We're doing it again! We're bringing this awesome event back to NYC! Want an opportunity to hear from the region's best investors? Want an opportunity to pitch in front of your peers and investors? And meet investors 1:1? Get all that and more at Ask a VC!
We'll have dozens of awesome Venture Capital (VC) and Angel Investors there answering your questions on what is VC, the process for getting VC, what investors look for, and more. Plus a chance to tell your story and meet with some of the investors 1:1.
Over 25 participating investors including:
- Advancit Capital -- Alex Yagoda
- Bessemer Venture Partners -- Jordan Windmueller
- Brand Foundry Ventures -- Sumeet Shah
- Cornerstone Venture Partners -- Zosia Ulatowski
- Corigin Ventures David Goldberg
- ffVC David Frankel
- Greycroft -- Lucy Wang
- Hearst VenturesTravis Ing
- Human Ventures -- Heather Hartnett
- Indicator Ventures -- Jonathan Struhl
- KEC Ventures Chris Fortunato
- LightbankRick Zullo
- Middleland VenturesAlexander Pessala
- NewGen Partners -- Lu Zhang
- Pearson Ventures -- Owen Henkel
- Rubicon Venture CapitalJoshua Siegel
- Scout VenturesCorey Miller
- SeedInvest Jay Thakrar
- SoGal VenturesElizabeth Galbut
- Vayner / RSEShawn Cheng
- White Star CapitalLylan Masterman
- Zelkova Ventures -- Jay Levy
... more posted soon!
Venue & Date
Tuesday June 13, 2017
8:30AM to 1:30PM
Microsoft Times Square
11 Times Square
New York, NY
Agenda & Schedule
- 08:30 - 09:00 :: Registration and Networking
- 09:00 - 09:15 :: Welcomes
- 09:15 - 10:15 :: Ask a VC Panel #1 and Lightning Rounds
- 10:15 - 10:45 :: Meet the Investors for Panel #1
- 10:45 - 11:45 :: Ask a VC Panel #2 and Lightning Rounds
- 11:45 - 12:15 :: Meet the Investors for Panel #2
- 12:15 - 13:15 :: Ask a VC Panel #3 and Lightning Rounds
- 13:15 - 13:45 :: Meet the Investors for Panel #3
The Lightning Rounds:
Your Chance to Have Everyone Hear Your Story!
Each Lightning Round will consist of up to ten (10) randomly selected participants who have elected to participate in a public embarrassment, er, public feedback. They will get 1 minute (timed) to do an Elevator Pitch with no slides and no supporting material, followed by 2 minutes of questions and feedback from the panel pitched to. For this event, we'll be running one separate Lightning Round after each panel - four total! YOU NEED TO SIGN UP SEPARATELY FOR THE LIGHTNING ROUNDS AFTER YOU CHECK INTO THE EVENT ON SITE! You cannot register for the lightning rounds in advance. Selection of lightning rounds are done 100% randomly using a spinning wheel live after each Panel!
Meet the Investors
Want an opportunity to chat 1:1 with investors in your area(s) of interest? We'll be running an informal meet-and-greet with the investors after each panel. Make sure to do your research beforehand on who you would like to talk to and approach them after their panel.
Event Terms & Conditions
There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations within 72 hours of the event. Private video or audio recording is prohibited without prior permission.