Actions and Detail Panel
Asia Pacific Marine Biotechnology Conference 2017
Sun, May 21, 2017, 4:00 PM – Wed, May 24, 2017, 7:00 PM HST
The 11th meeting of the APMBC will be held at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu.
The conference will convene on the 22nd of May through the 24th, 2017.
Tentative program topic areas are listed below;
1. Roles of marine biotechnology in sustainable aquaculture
2. Reproductive technology in aquaculture
3. Diseases and immunology in aquaculture
4. Genomics of finfish and shellfish
5. Marine environmental Omics and bioinformatics (metagenomics and environmental DNA)
6. Marine bioactive compounds (cosmeceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and nutraceuticals) and biomaterials
7. Algal biology and biotechnology
8. Marine bioenergy
9. Marine microbiology and biotechnology
10. Marine biotechnology for environmental toxicology and environmental conservation
11. Molecular sensing technology
13. Marine symbiosis
14. Policy and legal aspects of marine biotechnology in bio-business
For more information, visit our website: http://cms.ctahr.hawaii.edu/apmbc2017/Home.aspx.