We're excited to confirm we'll be hosting the retreat at the amazing - Kura Kura - hidden away on a peaceful stretch of beach in Canggu on one of Bali's most beautiful surfing spot. Canggu is well known for the place of healthy food, surf, yoga, beautifully designed cafès, restaurants and spirit.
Come join us for a week of Astanga Morning Mysore and Yin with Ian Cheney and Esther Charles. We'll also be offering surfing options too.
- 4th-11th February 2017
- 2 Daily Yoga classes, Mysore Astanga with Ian and Yin with Esther
- Beautiful fully equipped Yoga Shala (close to the beach)*
- Individual rooms in amazing Javan style cottages
- 3 amazing meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Early bird price (booking before 15/12) from £690pp / $850
* Pool and Wi-Fi Full Board with 3 Amazing meals per day Water, Fruits, Juices, Tea And Coffee available all day Best Location in Canggu for Surf, Yoga And health Junkies
This is a small centre with limited rooms so early booking recommended. See below for more details or drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
IAN - Dedicated Astanga Practitioner and Teacher for over 15 years. 200hr TT completed with John Scott in 2013 and 2 year apprenticeship with Gingi LeE London. Studies every year at KPJAYI in Mysore India.
ESTHER - Encountered Yoga as a teenager and did her 800HR Jivamukti® Teacher Training (New York and Berlin) 6 yrs ago. She teaches on a regular Basis ever since. This year she completed her Level 2 Yin Yoga Training in Munich with Biff Mitthoefer. Both have been studying with quite a number of famous teachers all around the globe.
Currently return flights from the UK for well below £500; Surf board rental for no more than £10 per day, surf-lessons around £25; Massages starting from £10; Airport transfers about £15 each way; Scooter rent is about £20 for 2 weeks; optional walking tours to vulcanos.