Come play with Natali and Julie in the desert and get some in person fitness and nutrition tips, along with learning Mountain Biking and SUP basics!
Dates: March 10-12, 2017
Where: Moab, UT!
The details for our first Surf-N-Turf Retreat in beautiful Moab, UT! The schedule for the weekend includes:
- Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday Sushi Dinner
- MTB Skills and Drills Session
- Morning Mobility Sessions with Natali Zollinger
- Nutrition 101 and 201 with Julie Cornelius
- Intro to SUP with Natali Zollinger
- Special goodies and sample products
- Lots of smiles, laughs and new friends!
- We encourage you to bring your own gear or rent before you head to Moab. If you need to rent a SUP in Moab, it will be an additional $45, and if you need to rent a mountain bike, it will be $45/day
- If you want to camp for the weekend, Julie will be camping out in her adventure van just outside of town. Come and camp with her in a free campsite AND free snuggles from her wiener dog Fritz!
- There are plenty of options for places to stay in Moab- if you need a recommendation, send us a note and we can help you get set up!
- Our retreat is happening the same weekend as the Moab Thaw event. We recommend making this a girls weekend, but if your partner just can’t miss out on a weekend in Moab, there are plenty of rides, bike demos, and other activities going on with the Moab Thaw.