Do you want to get more involved with your local Orange County YMF group? Come join us for our next Board Meeting, all are welcome and dinner is provided to all attendees. For additional information, please feel free to contact our President, Nestor Godinez.
For December only, the board meeting will be held on the second Wednesday at 6:00 PM and is open to all members and non-members. The board meetings are used to plan activities and events for our general members. If this is your first board meeting, feel free to join us and get acquainted with our OC YMF Board Members, find out about upcoming events and learn how you can be a part of this active and fun group of Younger Members.
For sponsorship of our board meetings, please contact our President, Nestor Godinez. We welcome companies to present at our board meetings.
The December Board Meeting will include a White Elephant Gift Exchange. Gifts should be valued at $15. Participation is optional.
Board Meetings Schedule:
6:00 PM: Informal Networking Half Hour (Your chance to mingle with all attendees)
6:30 PM: Board Meeting (Agenda provided at each board meeting)
To add this event to your calendar, please click the “Add to my Calendar” link in the right hand panel.
This year's meetings will be now held at Jacobs Engineering which is on the 5th floor of the 3161 Michelson Building.
Jacobs Engineering Address:
3161 Michelson Dr. #500 (5th Floor)
Irvine, CA 92626
Parking: Pull ticket from dispensary and park in any unmarked stall in the Parking Structure.
Recommended Levels: B1 & B2. Parking will be validated upon check-in.
1) Check-In downstairs with the Lobby Ambassadors. Be prepared to show your ID and fill the Visitor Log.
2) Proceed to the 2nd row of elevators and go up to the 5th floor. Elevators will be open for free entry from 6:00 to 6:30 pm. Before 6:00 pm and after 6:30 pm, security will swipe guests up to the 5th floor.
3) Check-In with the Jacobs receptionist, Alice Decault (on the 5th floor) to obtain a Visitor’s Badge and get
4) Fill out the Jacobs sign-in sheet with your Name and Time of Arrival.
5) Upon departure, please return your Visitor’s Badge.
***Please wear your Visitor’s Badge at all times and ensure that it is visible.***
For Questions, please contact: Jazzy Quinabo at 808-428-3632 or Adrian Cortez at 562-544-3059.