For those who book our Aruba Takeover package, as a special thank you, for a limited time only, we are providing our guest with a complimentary event ticket to Soul Beach Music Festival. (Saturday Night)
***You may reserve your room at any time. Just make sure the entire balance is paid off on or by April 31, 2017.***
**Upon receipt of deposit a client profile will be emailed to you within 72 hrs. You will state the property, list the number of nights, and list roommates. All profiles must be turned in within 72 hrs of receipt**
Aruba beaches are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From calm serenity to extreme adventures.
Palm Beach is probably one of Aruba’s most recognizable beaches. Whether it is countless fun water activities all along the Palm Beach coast or enjoying Happy Hour at one of the bars and restaurants on the piers, there is never a dull moment on the Palm Beach Strip.
- Hotel Accommodations for 3, 4, 5 or 6 Nights YOUR CHOICE!!
- Mix & Mingle
- Saturday Champagne Brunch
- Saturday Cook Out
- Saturday Pool Party
- Complimentary Saturday Night Concert Ticket
- Travel Certificate for 2
Prices Are Per Person: Aruba Marriott Resort Stellaris Casino (includes taxes & gratuities)
Prices Are Per Person Per Night: Aruba Marriott Resort Stellaris Casino (includes taxes & gratuities)
- Single: $277.75
- Double: $138.88
- Triple: $96.67
- Quad: $72.50
The Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is truly a unique and delightful retreat among the Caribbean Resorts on Palm Beach and ensures guests an indulgent and relaxing Aruba vacation experience. The Resort's fully equipped guest rooms are the most spacious in Aruba; each offering Marriott's Revive bedding, contemporary bathrooms, LCD flat-panel TV's and large, private balconies. While basking in the sun, guests will get pleasure from the enjoyable free form pool and swim-up bar or unwind at the Adults-only H2Oasis pool.
Prices Are Per Person: Occidental Grand Aruba Resort (All inclusive) (includes taxes)
- Double: $213.15
Set amid the pristine white sands of Aruba's famed Palm Beach, the Occidental Grand Aruba offers 370 rooms and suites from which to enjoy all that this tropical island has to offer. This exclusive all-inclusive Caribbean resort caters to an international clientele seeking an exotic island getaway and includes accommodations perfect for honeymooners and families alike.
With seven restaurants and six bars to choose from, a variety of water sports, a free-form pool, nearby shopping, and dazzling nightly entertainment, you'll have limitless options to fill both your days and evenings. Feel the gentle caress of the trade winds from your private terrace, bask in the comfort of one of the Occidental Grand Aruba's splendidly appointed rooms, or relax in the natural shade of the palm-dotted beach while you sift your fingers through the fine, powdery white sand.
Prices Are Per Person: Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive (includes taxes)
DELUXE OCEANFRONT CATEOGRY:
- $325.00 per couple per night-based on Double Adult Occupancy
- $239.00 per room per night- based on Single Adult Occupancy
- $465.00 per room per night-based on Triple Adult Occupancy
This oceanfront, all-inclusive resort is Aruba’s hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. An active resort like no other, where you can windsurf, sail, snorkel or scale the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the water’s edge. There are 10 dining options, seven bars to choose from, live entertainment nightly and the nearby Alhambra casino. Additionally, your stay includes full use of the neighboring Divi Aruba All Inclusive.
All 236 rooms at this Aruba playground are oceanfront and provide spectacular water views. You can start your day with a windsurfing lesson or take a bike into town. Meet the friendly Aruba bartenders serving a mix of local frozen favorites. Enjoy a savory meal at the popular Ginger Restaurant, serving an Asian-fusion mix including Tokyo Beef Noodles and Curried Mango Chicken. Then as the sun begins to set, gather around the Circus Dance show to watch the acrobatics and feats of fire or grab a cocktail poolside to take in the warm Aruba nights.
- All meals and snacks throughout the day at 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at 7 bars
- All oceanfront guest accommodations with patio or balcony
- 4 Freshwater pools
- Non-motorized water sports
- Bikes (child, youth, and adult sizes)
- Tennis courts lighted for night play
- Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center
- Funbook! with tickets to Alhambra Casino
Initial Deposit $125 - due IMMEDIATELY
First Payment of $75 - due Oct 15
Second Payment of $75 - due Nov 15
Third Payment of $75 - due Dec 15
Fourth Payment of $75 - due Jan 15
Fifth Payment of $75 - due Feb 15
Sixth Payment of $75 - due March 15
Final Payment balance - due April 5
***You may reserve your room at any time. Just make sure the total, balance is paid off on or by April 31, 2017.
Policies and Guidelines:
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- A passport is required (Please register in the name shown on your passport)
- It is best to pay your initial deposit as soon as possible, to guarantee you are locked in at the above rates. Rates are subject to increase.
- If you fail to make monthly payments, your reservations are subject to cancellation and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email. Please provide an email address that is checked frequently.