Arts Education Alliance of the Bay Area :: Membership Registration 2016-2017
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 11:00 AM - Monday, January 2, 2017 at 9:30 AM
Become a member today.
The Arts Education Alliance of the Bay Area, formerly the Arts Providers Alliance of San Francisco (APASF), is a group of professional artists and arts organizations dedicated to the advancement of arts education in San Francisco. Alliance members are all actively engaged in providing children and youth with educational opportunities in the creative arts. The Arts Ed Alliance provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among members and the arts education field at large.
Member Benefits include:
- FREE attendance at networking events and professional development workshops
- Discounted table at the annual Arts Education Resource Fair
- Monthly arts education newsletter
- Eligibility to include announcements in a bi-weekly update to SFUSD Arts Coordinators
- Advance notice of SFUSD and city arts education partnerships, including the SFUSD Arts Festival
And Most importantly,
- Contributing to a movement to give our children the resources they need to be motivated and innovative individuals.
November 4: Arts Education Policy Roundtable
December 2: Arts Education Policy Roundtable
January: Workshop at KQED studios
January 25: Arts Education Resources Fair
February 3: Arts Education Policy Roundtable
February: Trauma Informed Practices workshop
March: Curriculum Slam
April 7: Arts Education Policy Roundtable
April 29 - May 7: SFUSD Arts Festival
May: End of Year celebration
Every two months: Arts Education Policy Roundtable meetings