Arts & Drafts Houston offers a unique beer sampling experience featuring high-quality foods and spirits from the industry’s best local and national brands. Some of Houston’s top DJ’s and bands will be on hand to perform, providing live entertainment for you while being treated to local art displays, such as established stone workers, sculptors, painters, and other artisans.
Come and enjoy the best of a variety artist including Graffiti, Modern, Sculptors, Steampunk, and Art Cars! Everything from Craft Beers to your favorite national beer brands will be in attendance for you to sample and explore the many ways to transform hops. A fun and relaxing event to celebrate small or large occasions with great company!
MUST BE 18 YEAR OLD OR OLDER TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!
- $25 - JUST for the ARTS 18+/Designated Driver ticket valid for ages 18+ Just coming for the Arts and the Lemonade? No problem! Your ticket includes entry, two (2) non-alcoholic drinks, access to the main stage, Art, Silent Auction and more! If you are 21+ and decide you want to drink alcohol, you must purchase a Beer/Spirits upgrade wristband for $15.
- $35 - 21+ BEER & ARTS includes 5 - 2oz beer or 2oz cocktail samples! Plus entry into the Arts & Drafts which includes access to entertainment/interactive areas: Main Concert Stage, Graffiti Contest, and for 21+ guest we have a Spirit/Beer Garden with handcrafted cocktails and variety of beers to sample or purchase!
- $60 Online ONLY 4oz GLASS SOUVENIR MUG LIMITED QUANTITIES: Ticket includes entry into Arts & Drafts Houston, 15 - 4oz beer or 2oz cocktail samples with limited edition 4oz GLASS souvenir mug. Plus access to entertainment/interactive areas: Graffiti Battle, LIVE ART Displays, Main Concert Stage, and for 21+ guest we have 40+beers to sample! Also, we have handcrafted cocktails, two-handed shandy's, and more! THIS TICKET IS FOR ALL GUEST AGES 21+
**FREE PARKING available courtesy of Grandma's Boys Lemonade!
A portion of our proceeds from this event benefits La Rosa Family Services. La Rosa Family Services was created in 1995 with the vision of healing and preventing domestic violence in the Greater Houston area. Although most of our clients are Hispanic, La Rosa provides services to anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
La Rosa provides individual and group counseling services, in both Spanish and English, to families affected by domestic violence. La Rosa also holds educational workshops every Friday that assists families with a variety of life skills.
Additionally, La Rosa holds three community events a year to give back to our clients. These programs include our Back to School Distribution where we give backpacks and school supplies to 2000 children; our Christmas Toy Drive, where we give toys to 300 children of La Rosa and hold a children’s festival; and our Adopt a Family program where we match company sponsors with needy families during Christmas.
Q: What is the date and time of Arts & Drafts Houston?
Saturday, October 1st 2016 from 3pm-8pm
Q: Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is an 18 and over. However, you must be 21+ to drink and have a proper wristband to enjoy libations.
Q: What are my parking options getting to the event?
FREE PARKING! Additional spaces are available in the area but are not affiliated or controlled by our event or the Silo.
Q: Can I bring strollers, wagons, or wheelchairs?
Yes. All areas of the festival are accessible for wheelchairs. But our event is 18+, so the little art lovers are not allowed.
Q: What can't I bring to the event?
Items to leave at home, because you CANNOT bring them into the Festival include:
- Pets - dogs, amphibians, reptiles, snakes, birds, etc. We love 'em but Houston City Ordinance does not allow pets of any kind (Unless you are visually impaired or have a SERVICE DOG)
- Alcohol and other beverages including bottled water
- Laser pointers
- Please be respectful of the individual artists and their artworks, and ask before filming or photographing them or their works
- Everything is subject to search upon entry
Q: Where can I find a festival site map, event guide, or schedule for the festival?
Festival site maps, event guides, and schedules will be available at the entrance to the festival and on our website when available.
Q: What should I wear to the festival?
Please wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
Q: Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Q: Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. Tickets are only valid for that specific event but may be given to a family/friend if you cannot attend.
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, or you can show your ticket on your phone.
Q: What is the refund policy?
Non-refundable, but may be used by a family/friend if you cannot attend.
Q: What happens if it rains?
The event will still go on. This is a rain or shine event.
Q: The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. But we will ask for the attendees contact information should be the original ticketholder dispute the redemption.
Q: Where is EMS located at the festival?
First aid service is available from the Festival site. If there is a medical emergency, transportation to the nearest Humble hospital is within a 10-minute ride and 2 miles away. You may ask a festival staff representative with a radio, a police officer or festival security for assistance with an emergency.
Q: What organizations sponsor the festival?
To learn more about our sponsors, please visit our Sponsors page on www.ArtsandDraftsHOU.com If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor contact us at Drew@GrandmasBoys.com.
Q: Where can I find more information about the festival activities and entertainment?
Please visit us online www.ArtsandDraftsHOU.com for all the fun, food, drinks, and entertainment!
Q: Are there any additional costs other than the festival admissions tickets?
A variety of foods and beverages are available for purchase at the festival. All FOOD vendors will take CASH. ALL BEVERAGES non-alcoholic and alcoholic can be purchased with FESTIVAL DRINK tickets ONLY.
Q: Are there ATMs on site?
Yes. ATMs are conveniently located around the festival and outside the gates.
Q: What can I use my credit or debit card to purchase at the festival?
Credit or debit cards may be used to purchase festival admission tickets. You may also use a credit or debit card to purchase beverages tickets, and food (if accepted by independent food vendors).