Called "LA's Best Food Event of 2010," Artisanal LA is heading to the Westsiiiiiiiide for two delicious days and taking over a 50k SF vacant department store located above Bloomingdale's off the new Level 3 Dining Deck at Santa Monica Place!
Saturday, April 16th
11a - 8p
Sunday, April 17th
11a - 7p
The Spring Show Includes...
* Nearly a hundred local, artisanal and handmade food vendors to shop
* Chef demos, expert led panels and speakers on local honey, craft beer, urban homesteading, and more!
* Free hands-on workshops and cool handmade activities
* Hosted beverages from Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function, POM and Coba
* Local/BioDynamic Wine Tasting * Hosted Apothecary Bar from VeeV
* Organic spirits tasting with Tru Organic Spirits / Green Bar Collective
* Comfy lounge areas * Two café areas featuring Daily Dose & Intelligentsia
* Souvenir copy of our vendor directory
* A preview of SMP's The Market before next month's Grand Opening
* Hosted 3-Hr Valet (w/ Dining Deck Validation) and Bike Valet
* DJ Bryan Davidson * Photo Booth
* Partial Proceeds benefit St Vincent Meals on Wheels
Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult.
Sorry, Fido. Because this is a food event, dogs will have to wait at home for a doggy bag.
When & Where