Actions and Detail Panel
Artisanal LA Spring Marketplace / April 1 + 2 / 11a-6p
Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 11:00 AM – Sun, Apr 2, 2017, 6:00 PM PDT
Artisanal LA's 7th Annual Spring Marketplace
returns to downtown LA's The California Market Center
SATURDAY & SUNDAY / APRIL 1+2 / 11a-6p
Eat, Shop, and Make all weekend long with 150+ Makers + Crafters + Artisans + Chefs
THE EVENT IS INDOORS! RAIN OR SHINE!
Grab a friend, celebrate LA's glorious Spring and get a jump on Mother's Day shopping while meeting and supporting local food artisans, crafters and makers, and do a little making and crafting of your own.
Eat, shop, make and build community at Artisanal LA's 7th Annual Spring Marketplace.
WHAT TO EXPECT
NEW: Expanded Programming Schedule!
NEW: Free Two-Day Admisison for All Ticket Holders
NEW: Venue! We've moved from the Reef to CMC
150+ Makers + Crafters + Artisans + Chefs
Shopping + Tasting
30+ DIY Sessions + Workshops + Cooking Classes
ft Makers Mess Weekend Long Pop-Up Studio
Garden + Pop-Up Urban Farm
Baby Goats (!!)
Panels + Demos + Giveaways
Kids Crafts + Workshops + Family Lounge
Coffee + Café + Lounge
Local Artists' Gallery + Acoustic Music + More!
For up to the minute event news, including workshop, demo and DIY schedules, plus a complete list of our Spring Marketplace makers, and more, be sure to visit our website and download the program the week of event at www.artisanalLA.com
THE "FINE PRINT"
* Children age 12 and under free with a paying adult
* Tickets are transferrable between attendees, but are not refundable
* Event is indoors and rain or shine
* Go Metro! Blue, Purple, Red or Expo Line – Exit 7th St / Metro Center – walk four blocks to CMC
* Parking is available at CMC for $9
* Tickets are $15 at the door, cash only
* Online pre-sale ticket sales end on Saturday, April 1 at 12p after which tickets will be available for purchase at the door
* We accept cash at the door and have (Citibank & Bank of America) ATMs on site. Exact change appreciated!
* We love our pets as much as you, but unfortunately being an indoor event with food, Department of Health regulations say no dogs except for certified and marked service animals. Fido can't come inside, but you can find a great leash and even pup friendly baked goods at the event!