San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Us for the Launch of 'Artisan Alley" of Windsor, A New Craft Beverage District!
**Advance Ticket Sales Have Ended, but are available at the Door for $25 (includes $15 purchase credit.) Cash or check preferred. **
Saturday May 7th, from 11am-5 pm, neighbors Colagrossi Wines, Sonoma Brothers Distilling, Tilted Shed Ciderworks, and Two Shepherds Winery are hosting the launch of Artisan Alley, our new artisan beverage district. Artisan Alley showcases four hand crafted producers, all of whom make their small lot beverages onsite. Park your car and walk a few feet to each!
$20 Ticket Includes Tastings and $15 Purchase Credit
Entry is $20 a person in advance ($25 at the door) and includes tastings at all four locations and a $15 purchase credit to be used that day ($5 can be used at the onsite food truck OR beverage.) A perfect Mother's Day Gift and outing too!
Special Tastings & Releases to Celebrate
To commemorate our launch, each of us will feature something special:
- Colagrossi Wines: Special barrel tastings and futures sales.
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling: A special hand crafted cocktail in addition to spirits tasting, and special preview of the upcoming release of Apple brandy.
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks: Limited release of rosé cider that is currently exclusively available to Cider Club members, perfect for Mother's Day.
- Two Shepherds: Launch of our new 2014 Viognier from Catie's Corner, a vineyard 10 minutes away and barrel tasting of Russian River Pinot Meunier, our latest non-Rhone geek wine.
Food Truck Onsite
Bariadelli food truck will be in the parking lot for your gnoshing pleasure, and $5 of your entrance fee can be applied to food purchase. They will be offering an array of 9" gourmet pizzas, tri tip sandwiches, salads and more!
Special Home Winemaker/Brewer Display
AWS Prospero, also a neighbor, will have a tent in the parking lot, showing off their wares and answering questions about products for the Garagiste. Be careful, your hobby could become the next Two Shepherds!
Special Lodging Offer
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our first Artisan Alley event!
Craig, Brandon, Chris, Scott, Ellen, William & Karen
- Colagrossi Wines - 7755 Bell Rd
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling - 7759 Bell Rd
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks - 7761 Bell Rd
- Two Shepherds Wine - 7763 Bell Rd
When & Where
Artisan Alley Beverage District
Two Shepherds Wine, Tilted Shed Cider, Colagrossi Wines and Sonoma Brothers Distilling are each small production, family owned artisans, business, in an upscale warehouse district in Windsor, minutes from downtown.