Actions and Detail Panel
Artisan Alley Beverage District- Presents "Arts in The Alley" Extravaganza
Sat, May 13, 2017, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Join Us at 'Artisan Alley" of Windsor, for 'Arts In The Alley' - a (pre) Mothers Day Extravgana
Saturday May 13th, from 12pm-5 pm, neighbors Colagrossi Wines, Sonoma Brothers Distilling, Tilted Shed Ciderworks, Two Shepherds Winery of Artisan Alley, and new member Barley and Bine Cafe - are hosting a celebration in honor of Mothers Day, and small artists and artisans. Artisan Alley showcases hand crafted producers, all of whom make their small lot beverages onsite. Park your car and walk a few feet to each!
$25 Ticket Includes Tastings, Souvenir Glass and $15 Purchase Credit
Entry is $25 a person in advance ($35 at the door) and includes tastings at all locations, souvenir glass, and a $15 purchase credit to be used that day ($5 can be used at the onsite food truck.)
There will be local small artisans in each facility with chocolate, ceramics, jewelry, as well as live music. A perfect Mother's Day Shopping Outing!
Special Tastings & Onsite Artisans to Celebrate
To celebrate, each of us will feature something special:
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling: Taste latest release of small lot spirits and special cocktails crafted from them.
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks: Release of limited magnums of our elegant, bright Topwork cuvee cider, plus case specials for celebrating all the moms in your life.
- Onsite artisan DeBi Tucker is a Santa Rosa-based artist who works in acrylic painting, ceramics, mixed media, fused glass, window dressing, and more.
- Two Shepherds: New release of our Saralee's Vineyard, Russian River Syrah (50 cases) and Grenache, 100 cases. 15% off mixed cases.
- Colagrossi Wine: Taste latest releases.
- Chocolatier Eye Candy will share their yummy wares
- Jeweler Ornamental Hardware will be offering their latest creations
- Barley & Bine: Open house preview
Food Truck Onsite
Starting From Scratch Cafe will have a food truck will be in the parking lot for your gnoshing pleasure, and $5 of your entrance fee can be applied to food purchase. They will be offering an array of fresh sandwiches, wraps, salads and more.
The Rhythm Rangellers , a Santa Cruz–based acoustic duo, will be our wandering minstrels, playing lively dance music from the Old World and New.
Special Lodging Offer
The Holiday Inn Express, two miles away, is offering a special "Artisan Alley" rate of only $129 for Friday and Saturday night. Call 707-837-0808 and use code "CWE."
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our Artisan Alley event!
Craig, Brandon, Chris, Scott, Ellen, William, Karen, Lindsay & Jeff
- Colagrossi Wines - 7755 Bell Rd
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling - 7759 Bell Rd
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks - 7761 Bell Rd
- Two Shepherds Wine - 7763 Bell Rd
- Barley & Bine Beer and Cafe - 7765 Bell Rd
Date and Time
Tilted Shed Ciderworks, Two Shepherds, Colagrossi Wines, Sonoma Brothers Distilling, Barley & Bine
7755 Bell Rd
Windsor, CA 95492