First Annual ART MILLENNIUM San Francisco 2016
Art Millennium SF 2016 is exhibition and silent auction designed to empower Art students, professional artists, art leaders, teachers and communities to increase creative experiences in Art. A must-see destination show for collectors, investors and enthusiasts of Art.
During 3 days we will enjoy several activities from our grand opening Friday afternoon, celebrating with Flamenco Music by Matiz Flamenco, a very special DJ from the best of San Francisco, great wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres to a full Saturday of at the exhibition live painting, conferences with best in class painters, live interviews on IP radio stations.
Sunday we expect to convince you to come for a totally different experience, come and be part of the end of the SILENT AUCTION while you enjoy a mimosa and amazing live painting
Continue engaging with exhibiting artists and witness the closing of the silent auction. Every artist will donate a piece to the silent auction and all proceeds will benefit the following charities:
- Oakland Museum of California www.museumca.org
- Theatre Bay Area www.theatrebayarea.org
- Youth Speaks www.youthspeaks.org
- Zero Art and Technology www.zero1.org
- Aim High www.aimhigh.org
- The ClimateMusic Project www.theclimatemusicproject.org
Save the dates –December 9th, 10th & 11th – and join us at the historic Odd Fellows Building at 16th 7th St in the heart of San Francisco in celebrating creativity, nurturing our local art community, supporting the charities, and advocating education through the visual arts.
Art Millennium SF 2016 Program:
Friday December 9th
6pm to 10pm
*6 pm - 7 pm Private ceremony
7pm Art Exhibition Grand Opening
Welcoming artists, students, professors:
- Stephan Crawford, Proffesional Fine American Artist, Funder of “The ClimateMusic Project”. San Francisco
- Richard Louis Perri, American, Professional Fine Artist. San Francisco
- Francesco Rossato Italian, Professional Fine Artist Oakland
- Pancho Pezcador - Chilean, Professional Fine Artist, Professor,Painter, Muralist. Oakland
Silent Auction Opens
Music & Food
Saturday December 10th
11am to 5pm
- Art Exhibition
- Live Painting/ Graffiti “Art Millennium SF 2016”
- Continue silent auction
- Artists live interviews on Radio
Sunday December 11th
11am to 5pm
- Early bird mimosas / French Pastries – Available for purchase $10 / (at the event)
- Art exhibition
- Live painting
- End of silent auction 3pm
- Award ceremony to “Best in Show, First Annual Art Millennium SF 2016” winner.
***I am an artist, HOW DO I REGISTER FOR Art Millennium SF 2016 ???
You must register through EventBrite with an invitation from Art Millennium 2016. If you want an invitation to participate, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Send me invite to Art Millennium 2016”, add the link to your portfolios.
All registrations for Art Millennium SF 2016 are processed online.
*** I am an artist, HOW DO I REGISTER FOR Art Millennium SF 2016?
You must register through EventBrite with an invitation from Art Millennium 2016. If you don't have an invitation and you want to participate, please write an email to email@example.com with subject “Send me invite to Art Millennium 2016” add the link to your art portfolios.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No age limit, bag checking , ID for wine and beer purchase
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
If taking BART, get off at Civic Center and take 7th Street exit. If driving, parking is available at SOMA Grand Garage, 1160 Mission ST., between 7 & 8 ST
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You should bring your wallet or hand bag. No food or drinks from outside
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?