Hands & Hearts
of Persons in Recovery*
An Exhibit of Art, Musical Talent, Photography, Poems and Essays.
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
7 – 9 p.m.
St. Vincent’s Hospital
275 North Street, Harrison, NY
If you would like to submit photos, paintings or perform at this event you must contact Karin Stinga at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-592-5458 for an application.
*Recovery from mental illness Program sponsored by NAMI Westchester
▪ Submit up to two submissions per person. Please attach an application form to each submission.
▪ All work must be appropriate for the public and “g” rated.
▪ Poetry can be no longer than one 8 ½ by 11 page.
▪ Short stories and personal essays can be no longer than 500 words and the performance should be no longer than 5 minutes. A chosen selection from a long work is fine.
▪ Art work includes paintings, drawings and photograph and should be no larger than 11 by 14 inches. Work must be matted.
Submissions are due November 18, 2016. Early submissions are encouraged. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our offices at 914-592-5458.