This program is designed to encourage creativity while building skills and developing confidence using various media. Classes are held in the stimulating environment of the art gallery, and prepared and presented by professional art educators.
9 February DRAW
16 February MAKE
23 February SCULPT
2 March PAINT
Terms and conditions:
- $50 for set of four classes (classes may not be booked individually).
- All materials supplied. Children should wear clothes suitable for working with paint.
- Participants may be photographed, and images used to promote the gallery and its programs. By attending you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- To receive a full refund (minus an admin fee of 10% of session cost), please cancel your ticket or notify the library within two full working days (Mon-Fri).
- Refunds will not be given if you do not attend the event, are late or simply forget.
- If you are eligible for a refund, this can take up to 7 working days to process after the event date (due to bank transfer times).