Online ticket sales have ended. Tickets may still be purchased at the door for tonight's event.
Join us for Second Street Gallery's first official Art After Dark! Each Art After Dark event will focus on a different theme with all proceeds going towards SSG's exhibition and outreach programs.
Art After Dark: Havana Nights will feature Latin American food, libations, music, and dancing. THIS IS A 21 & OVER EVENT!
- Feast on a selection of savory eats and sweets, inspired by traditional Cuban cuisine and catered by Harvest Moon Catering
- Enjoy complimentary rum drinks at the Bacardi Rum Bar
- Relax in our Tropicana Club Lounge, brought to you by Circa, Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., and EpicCville
- Heat up the cold winter night, dancing to a mix of Latin beats from D.J. "O" con Sabor
- Keep your energy going with coffee from Mudhouse Coffee Roasters
- Experience Kevin Davis & Ban Caribe's exciting blend of Afro-Cuban, Latin, Caribbean and Soulful Rhythm and Blues
This will be a night not to be missed!
6:30pm - Doors for Sponsor & General Admission ticket holders. Bar opens, featuring beer from South Street Brewery, Bacardi Rum specialty cocktails, and wine. Atmosphere provided by EpicCville and our featured DJ, DJ "O" con Sabor
7pm-8:45pm - Latin American food catered by Harvest Moon Catering
9:00pm - Doors for Late Night ticket holders. DJ "O" con Sabor
9:30pm - Salsa Demonstration by The Dance Spot followed by DJ "O" con Sabor
10:00pm - Live performance by Ban Caribe (Richmond)
11:00pm - DJ "O" con Sabor to close out the night!
Thanks to our sponsors:
Space is limited. Get your tickets today!