You know that we live in a divided country, city, and community.
You know that 11am, Sunday morning is the most segregated hour in our society.
What should we DO about it?
The Arrabon Conference is for people who want to be equipped with practical resources for the ministry of reconciliation in these divided times. Our goal is for you to walk away with practical tools and resources to engage in the ministry of reconciliation across cultural divisions, including:
- How to navigate conflict around divisive issues
- How to grow deeper in diverse relationships.
- How your church could become a foretaste of heaven.
For anyone who wants to see their church, their neighborhood, and our city become places of justice & reconciliation that reflect the diversity of the people of God, this conference is for you!
Thursday, March 23
7-9 PM: Plenary Session 1
- Race, Class & the Kingdom of God
- Becoming a Reconciling Community
Friday, March 24
1-5 PM: Workshops for Pastors & Leaders
7-9 PM: Plenary Session 2
- Pilgriming through the Shalom Continuum
Saturday, March 25
9 AM - 11 AM: Plenary Session 3
- Understanding Homogenity
- Understanding where you came from, so you know where you're going
- Diversity, Bias, and Cross-Cultural Engagement
1 PM - 3 PM: Plenary Session 4
- Reconciliation: A Theology and Practice
- Becoming Kingdom Cultivators
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
E-mail Jonathan Chan at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! Just update the information or shoot Jonathan an e-mail
Can I update my registration information?