I am certified to give and teach the AromaTouch Technique. This "oil application technique" is not a massage, nor is it meant to manipulate muscle tissue or apply deep pressure. It includes light to medium touch, stimulating blood flow and neurological activity by working through known body meridians to enhance the effectiveness of the CPTG essential oils.
It has been my experience that there is nothing more powerful and more effective than the AromaTouch Technique to receive and maximize the benefits of essential oils.
My invitation to you is that you take the time to not only learn the AromaTouch Technique, but to share this experience with others you love!
Interested in learning more about this amazing oil application technique?
Anyone who has a passion for dōTERRA® essential oils can use the AromaTouch Technique, developed by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., to provide people with an uplifting essential oil experience. Whether you are young or old, male or female, anyone can learn the technique and put it to use in the lives of those they care for. The AromaTouch Technique is an essential oil application that is applied to the back and feet. Each essential oil in the AromaTouch Technique was selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their aromatic properties when combined.
Here is a link to a reference guide to the essential oils used, the hand movements and the body systems affected: https://www.aromatouch.com/#/
As part of the training, all students will receive a special AromaTouch Technique Training Kit and Manual. The kit includes the eight essential oils used in the technique.
Become certified in giving this oil experience to those you love...register today!
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30am; CLASS BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 9:00am
- Registration confirmation with Photo ID
- 2 sheets, one small pillow (for placement under your ankles)
- Light blanket or sweater as after the technique some people are chilly.
- Fractionated coconut oil (not necessary, but bring if you want to use)
- Light lunch and bottles of water
- Notepad and pen
- Button down shirt and loose fitting pants; be comfortable
- No dresses or skirts for modesty sake
- Comfortable footwear
- Please focus on extra hydration for three days before this amazing class of inhaling and sharing oils.
The Training Class includes:
- Presentation, instruction, and demonstration of the process and science of the technique
- Each person will apply and receive the AromaTouch Technique. You will give one…get one…watch one!
- You will receive a full ArōmaTouch® Kit with your registration fee (a $133 retail value), kits will be received on site.
- This kit contains 5 ml bottles of: Balance, Lavender, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, AromaTouch, Deep Blue®, and On Guard.
- AromaTouch Training Manual
- Certification from the Company
Other Important Information:
- We will take a 30 minute break for lunch.
- We need MASSAGE TABLES TO SHARE this experience - if you are able to bring a table with you, please indicate this on your registration form!
- There is no transferring of this registration and refund requests require 36 hours’ notice.
- Any changes to your registration must be directed to me personally. Refunds/cancellations available up to 7 days before the event. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days or less; exceptions at organizer’s discretion only.
THE SPECIFIC LOCATION AND ADDRESS OF THIS TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE. LOOK FOR YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION.
More About Essential Oils:
The uses of essential oils are vast and represent a well-documented model for improving overall health, for both the novice user and the educated expert. Widespread acceptance of essential oils, both within and without the scientific community, has led many to choose this more natural approach to healing and prevention. doTERRA® CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils have been recognized as the most therapeutic oils in the world and play a leading role in positive health choices.
About Your Instructor:
In 2014, Terri Pace was trained as instructor of this technique by Dr. David Hill, developer of the AromaTouch® Technique – a clinical approach to the application of essential oils.
More about Dr. Hill: He is a Chiropractic Physician and dynamic leader in the field of integrative medicine with special expertise in the use and application of essential oils. Driven to seek alternative solutions to health, Dr. Hill devotes his time to extensive research and study in the area of natural medicine, more specifically essential oils and their extraordinary healing powers.