Actions and Detail Panel
Aromatouch Certification Training, Silverdale WA
Sun, March 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
Join Certified doTERRA AromaTouch Technique Instructor & Platinum Wellness Advocate, Alanna Franklin, for a 6-hour, hands-on training to learn a clinical approach to applying essential oils.
The AromaTouch Technique was created by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., a physician and world-renowned expert in the medicinal use of essential oils. Dr. Hill created a technique that is easy enough for anyone to learn and administer, yet powerful enough to produce consistent results.
The AromaTouch Technique incorporates simple hand techniques with the power of essential oils to create a powerful whole body wellness experience. Whether you are young or old, male or female—anyone can learn the technique and put it to use in the lives of those they care for.
• doTERRA CPTG Essential Oil AromaTouch Kit ($88 value)
• 6 Hours of instruction (both classroom & hands-on)
• AromaTouch Training Manual
• Certification from doTERRA
The AromaTouch Technique Certification Training will be held at Silverdale Wellness Center in Silverdale from 10am-5pm with a break for lunch (not included). Classroom instruction in the morning will go for 3 hours, followed by the hands-on training after lunch for 3 hours. You will experience the AromaTouch Technique by giving one, receiving one, and observing one, so you will leave feeling educated and empowered with the technique.
To maximize your experience, please bring the following items with you:
• A robe or large shirt that can be turned around and buttoned up the back for when you prepare to experience the ATT. Modesty is extremely important and you will be undressed from the waist up while receiving the ATT. Make sure you dress comfortably.
• A small blanket (sometimes it is chilly)
• Twin sheet set
• Sack lunch & snacks for yourself
***Registration starts at 9:30am, class begins at 10am***
****Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Alanna (360-337-0412) with any questions****