Area 20 2014 Soccer Competition Volunteers
Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
Volunteer Assignments: Two Fields will be used
Set Up/Break Down, Score Keepers, Referees, Awards
Set Up/Break Down-
- Assist with setting up equipment as needed
- Assist with breaking equipment as needed
Score Keeper/Time Keeper-
- Two will be assigned per field.
- Mannually keeps score in the score book provided
- Keep time for each game
- Need minimal soccer knowledge
- Two will be assigned per field
- Assist in set up of awards area
- Assist in staging of athletes
- Assist in awarding athletes
Attire: Please dress for comfort and mobility. Shorts, a tee shirt and tennis shoes are the most comfortable attire and absolutely acceptable. We suggest you wear comfortable shoes because you will be on your feet most of the time.
Parking: General parking is available.
For security purposes, please make sure to bring a current photo ID with you to the volunteer check-in area.
When & Where
SOTX San Antonio-Area 20
The mission of Special Olympics Texas is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.