Are You Managing Your Career or Is Your Career Managing You?
Thursday, June 11, 2015 from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM (EDT)
Target Audience: Teachers & School Leaders
Finding the perfect job can be a tedious and frustrating task. Whether you are a new professional to the field of education, or a seasoned veteran, we sometimes struggle with making sure our careers are on the right path. Are you just on the "status-quo" course, or have you strategically planned out you career and have your eye on the long-term goals?
Join Renee Gordon as she leads this eye-opening LIVE! Online workshop to help uncover:
- How to interview for the right position
- The 2 must have’s for accepting a new position
- Understanding your value and knowing how to market it.
- What’s more important than salary & benefits
- When to say "No Thank You" to a job offer
Talent Scout and K-12 Human Capital Expert
The Learning Liaisons
Providing online workshops, trainings and courses, our Spotlight Presenters are experts within the profession of education and offer years of experience, relevance and success in the field.