Insurance Basics Seminar
Most people do not think about what insurance coverage they have until a disaster happens. This seminar is going to educate you on what policy coverages you have and what coverages you need. Some topics coverered will be:
- Is your house properly insured to value?
- Which weather-related events is your property covered for?
- Are your sentimental valuables covered by your property insurance policy?
- Are you protected in the event of a flood and resulting mold?
- Who will fix the damage and at what cost to you?
- Does your insurance policy pay for a hotel stay if your home is destroyed? If so, which hotels and for how long?
- Does your commercial property have Co-insurance?
- Does your buisness have the proper Business Interruption?
These are just a few of the topics that will be discussed in the seminar.
By taking this seminar, you are taking steps to understanding and controlling your exposure to "insurance risk". Sometimes, you just need clarification on what policies cover so you can make good choices.
You know you have been paying preiums for several years, now you can know that the money you have spent is covering you correctly. We all know how to prepare for storms by putting up shutters, buying water and loading up on flashlights and batteries.
But what happens after a storm hits?
GET PREPARED at the ARE YOU COVERED? workshop on November 15 through the 16, 2013.
Assessor Solutions International Inc.
Assessor Solutions International was founded by a group of claims professionals. Our founders have over 30 years of experience handling large complex commercial property losses for the leading insurance carriers in the industry. During our careers we identified the need for insured’s agents, brokers, and carriers to have essential risk information prior to a loss occurring, not after.
We noted that risk valuations and assessments were being conducted only after the claim had been filed resulting in large co-insurance penalties and reductions in loss payments and dissatisfied insured’s.
You can be assured of our expertise, professionalism, accuracy, and quality that you want in an assessment of your property. The expertise of our staff is as broad as it is deep.
Today, we provide insurance valuation consulting services on a global basis for virtually every sector.
This event will be hosted by a panel of Senior Residential and Commercial loss adjusters that have covered the latest disaster's including Hurricane Sandy.