Are you a MARRIED PROFESSIONAL MOM who GETS STRESSED OUT during the HOLIDAY...
Are you a MARRIED PROFESSIONAL MOM who GETS STRESSED OUT during the HOLIDAYS with all the family responsibilities and expectations?
If so, imagine if you can…
- RELAX and ENJOY the holidays by navigating all of the family demands.
- BE IN SYNC with your partner as a team having each other’s back.
- FEEL SAFE and CONFIDENT expressing yourself without fearing a blowup.
- ADDRESS & RESOLVE those recurring holiday ARGUMENTS once and for all.
- Really UNDERSTAND what's underneath your biggest conflicts.
- Stop triggering your partner or being triggered without even knowing it.
I’D LIKE TO INVITE YOU…
to a FUN, SAFE, INTERACTIVE WOMEN-ONLY workshop. You will discover some of the best, & most practical, strategies, tools and insights so that you & your partner can...
IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO…
- Feel more emotionally re-connected.
- Understand your differences.
- Shift the way you communicate so that you both feel heard, understood & appreciated.
- Rekindle the spark!
YOUR TICKET ALSO INCLUDES:
• A GLASS OF WINE & some tasty bites!
• Enter my drawing to win a 45-minute private coaching session with me! I'm giving away 4!!
WHAT OTHERS HAVE EXPERIENCED:
“The workshop was wonderful. My greatest take away was the 6 human needs. I frequently forget that my needs aren’t the only ones to be considered and that I am not always right.” - Angie B., Portland, OR
“It was such a pleasure meeting you and the workshop was exactly what I needed to get a glimmer of hope.” - Terry Z., Portland, OR
“After attending a workshop hosted by Jennifer Blankl, I executed one small intentional change at home that Jennifer taught us. I made my husband my #1 priority. All at no ‘cost’ to me, I made my husband feel important with the bonus of my son hopefully learning some manners and patience. 100% change for the good! Thank you Jennifer for sharing such valuable information and strategies with all of us!”” - Lake Oswego Moms Club Member
“Terrific presentation yesterday Jennifer Blankl! Perfectly timed too! The explanation you shared on The Six Human Needs really helped me navigate through a delicate situation this evening with my youngest. Thank you for helping me keep the peace at home!” - Erica P., Portland, OR