Over the course of a full day (9 hours) we will bring you up to speed on a modern web stack which scales AND that you’ll actually enjoy using. We will provide students with an intensive, hands-on introduction to a modern web development stack utilizing ASP.NET C# API layer, Angular 2, Typescript, and Redux (among many other technologies). Whether you are looking to advance the skills of your team or just improve your own capabilities this Jumpstart offers a great way to get hands on experience with some of the most modern technologies in web development.
This intensive, hands-on learning opportunity allows students to come away with much more than having just sat through a lecture. All students will get their hands dirty and utilize these frameworks by writing actual code. Students will work through the setup and implementation of an application using a variety of technologies and patterns and all with the availability of an instructor to keep things pointed in the right direction. At the end of the course all students walk away with experience and all the resources and guidance they need to continue to utilize these technologies.
Students will get a deep dive into:
* Using the power of TypeScript to write Modular and Object Oriented Code within the Browser
* Setting up a robust web project and build cycle utilizing Angular 2, TypeScript, and WebPack
* Leveraging Angular 2 Components and Bootstrap to Building a Rich UI
* Separating the Client from the Server via Robust JSON API Layer written in C#
* Efficiently managing client state via Redux
* Designing and Implementing a flexible security and routing infrastructure with Angular 2