Intermediate Training for ARCHICAD (6.5 AIA LUs)
ARCHICAD Intermediate Training is for new users that have attended ARCHICAD Fundamentals training, or for current ARCHICAD users who are looking to enhance their skills. Topics covered during the training include:
- Utilizing the Morph Tool
- Using sections and elevations to see how a model is put together
- Enhanced detailing
- Understanding worksheets and best practices for adding notes and storing them as visual favorites
- Improving workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Customizing and creating unique wall composites, fills, building materials, surfaces, and how to import/export these elements
- Learn the importance of organization when documenting and designing your model with project map, view map, layout, and publisher
- Creating layouts, title blocks, auto text, and updating layouts
- The importance of template creation and how to create a new template
Learning objectives – attendees will:
- Learn how to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- Understand the benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Learn the benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
Your Presenter/Instructor is…
Henry Berger III, GRAPHISOFT BIM Implementation Consultant
Henry’s primary purpose at GRAPHISOFT to educate and assist firms in improving their BIM workflows. He provides training to architectural professionals, leading to in-depth proficiency with GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies.
Henry’s first ARCHICAD experience came as an intern at a small firm in Baltimore tasked with doing a video walk-thru of a new college campus design in 1996. Since then, Henry earned his Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Kentucky, and has worked as an independent architectural and design consultant utilizing the benefits of BIM for nearly 20 years. He has worked with a number of firms specializing in sustainable residential, commercial, government, and community development projects. In his career, Henry has trained hundreds of new users how to most effectively work with ARCHICAD.
- For those arriving by Metro: Red line: Farragut North; Orange line: Farragut West. 1-4 min walk.
- For those arriving by car: I street has 3 parking garages within that block, pick from Colonial Parking, LAZ parking, or C&C parking.
Save This Event
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America