ARC Flash Hazard Analysis Data Collection Boot Camp (May 11, 2017)
Thursday, May 11, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
This course provides:
- Uniformed template approach on how to collect data for an arc flash study.
- Expert hands-on instruction on the “Best Practice” approach to documenting field data.
- Ensuring no misinterpreting of information from field to engineer.
- Ensuring the results of study are based on accurate field conditions.
- Protecting company liability for worker safety.
- Includes online prep work to keep instructor course to only 1 day.
- Added bonus is online 8-hour 2015 NFPA 70E Course (with Wisc. CEU approval).
“PREP-WORK” via Qualified Safety.com [Assigned 14 days from class date]
- Easy Power Onsite System Orientation
- Operating Manual Guidance
- Tutorial (Easy Power Templates ~ “Stark” Variations/Method)
- Checklists for field work / equipment recommendations
- Stark Safety data collection process
- Review an Intro
- Team: Roles and Responsibilities
- Safety Concepts
- Typical Pitfalls and Efficiency Tips
- Physical Data Collecting
- Additional tasks while cover is open
- Also includes Stark Safety Consultants:
- NFPA 70E 8 hour ESWP qualified person course
- Online via QualifiedSafety.com
- Course text and achievement Certificate
1 DAY Instructor Led Hands-On Course
- EasyPower Onsite license for use during class (bring your own device or rent one of ours for the day)
- Collector / Recorder (roles and responsibilities)
- Hands-on work
- Sample data collection process
- From equipment to drawing
- From drawing to computer model
- Compare to yours with acceptable version
- How to track changes during and after data has been collected
- Final Exam
- Layout and start then finish on you own and send to SSC for reviewing and critique
- Completion Certificate and inclusion in: “SSC Qualified Field Affiliate National Registry”
Advanced registration and payment are required.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of insufficient enrollment, Cornerstone reserves the right to cancel any course. Registrants will be notified not less than 7 days prior to the scheduled start date. Contact Cornerstone for information on our cancellation policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc.
Founded in 1990, Cornerstone services clients in North America, Europe and Asia.
We provide consulting, engineering and training in the areas of Sustainability Services; Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems; Environmental Compliance Services; Safety Culture/Worker Safety/Loss Prevention; and OSHA Compliance and Training Services.
In addition, we utilize the most advanced Information Technology, and have developed customized electronic tools and software applications to support our core services.