For those accepted into the training, our Aquarium volunteer training will be held on the following three evenings:
- February 21, 22, 23
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Those interested in volunteering at the Aquarium must be at least 15 years old.
- All prospective volunteers must go through our Volunteer Training Acceptance Process (see below).
- We ask that all volunteers give a year commitment of at least 100 hours.
The Volunteer Training Acceptance Process
The Aquarium volunteer training sessions have limited availability and are very competitive. Based on the application, potential volunteer availability and interview, those selected will be invited to to participate in the volunteer training.
- Complete an application. The last day to do so to be considered for the February training is February 4.
- Prospective volunteers may miss only one night of training.