Actions and Detail Panel
APSIA Admissions Fair: Berlin
Tue, November 8, 2016, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM CET
5:00pm - 6:00pm | “Career Opportunities for Graduates of International Affairs and Public Policy” (APSIA Alumni Panel)
6:00pm - 8:00pm | APSIA Admissions Fair (10+ APSIA Member Schools)
APSIA fairs can help you take the next step in your career!
- Meet admissions officers from APSIA member schools
- Discuss admissions requirements, curricula, financial aid packages, joint degree programs, and career opportunities
- Collect application information
List of Exhibitors:
- Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
- George Washington University, Elliott School of International Affairs
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Hertie School of Governance
- IE University, School of International Relations
- Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (IBEI)
- Johns Hopkins University, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Sciences Po, Paris School of International Affairs
- Syracuse University, The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- Tufts University, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- University of California San Diego, School of Global Policy and Strategy
- University of St. Gallen, Master of Arts in International Affairs and Governance
- Yale Univeristy, Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- There isn't a dress code, but most people opt for business casual.
- Bring business cards if you have them. You can provide these instead of filling out information request cards.
- Make sure you have a bag to carry the materials you collect from the exhibitors.
By registering you agree to share your information with APSIA and its members*