San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Establishing, building, and leveraging connections are important skills to possess in the 21st Century. The adage “It’s not what you know, but who know” is accurate in some cases…but it doesn’t hurt to have both great knowledge and great contacts. LinkedIn is a professional social networking tool that can assist you in tracking and monitoring your connections, sharing professional accomplishments/updates, and marketing yourself and/or business.
Colton C. Strawser with The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County / Colton Strawser Consulting will be sharing his experiences with LinkedIn, including how it has helped him hire individuals, get a job, and get personal introductions.
What you’ll take away from this ProLunch:
- An overview of various features of LinkedIn
- What information to include on your LinkedIn profile
- Best practices on how to present information professionally
- An overview of the types of posts that are good to share
RSVP by April 11! Parking for this event is available on the street or in public lots in downtown Muncie.
This lunch is sponsored by Accutech Systems.
* Please note that you are responsible for the cost of your reserved spot and will be invoiced for the lunch if you do not attend– unless you contact us to cancel by Tuesday, April11.
Save This Event
When & Where
Muncie Young Professionals
About Muncie Young Professionals: MYP provides social and professional networking opportunities for young professionals in Muncie and Delaware County. MYP seeks to enrich the quality of life for young people in our area. As a Chamber affiliate, MYP endeavors to contribute to the recruitment and retention of talented young professionals in the Muncie-Delaware County business community.