April Fool Your Tastebuds
Monday, April 1, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (MST)
San Francisco, CA
Miracle Fruit flavortrip - Make everything sour taste sweet!
6:00 to 7:30 - Tastebud explosion!
Turn on your tastebuds by eating miracle fruit and then tasting sour foods. Miracle fruit makes everything sour taste sweet!!!
Miracle fruit, lemons, salt & vinegar chips will be provided. We encourage you to bring musical instruments so that our other senses don't feel left out!
Also, bring another sour food item to share:
Lemon – tastes very sweet almost like lemonade.
Grapefruit - "Perfectly sweet and intense.""So sweet you can eat the rind like it's candy."
Lime – really really sweet – like drinking lime cordial.
Tabasco Sauce – delicious, but don’t eat too much!
Goat Cheese – tastes like frosting
Vinegar – tastes Like treacle.
Anything Pickled like gherkins, pickled onions taste like candy.
Guinness – tastes like chocolate milk shake, other bitters taste chocolately.
Blue Cheese – tastes very creamy Grapefruit – very sweet you can’t stop eating them
When & Where
Impact Hub Bay Area
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881