April 25, 2017 Experienced Coaches’ Teleforum - “Tweaking your Coaching Efforts for Greater Success”
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Experienced Coaches’ Bi-monthly TeleForum
If you have at least 500 hours of coaching experience,
join us on Tuesday, April 25th from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET
TOPIC: “Tweaking Your Coaching Efforts for Greater Success"
Earn 1 CCEU Credit
To kick start our discussion, please Identify and prioritize the issues below that you wish to explore in relationship to your own coaching efforts. Feel free to take a look at your own life and how you and those close to you are addressing these issues.
• What’s working and not working optimally in your coaching efforts?
• What are some of the do’s and don’ts of using LinkedIn and other social media resources?
• Utilizing CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) or other data base information to support your coaching business
• Breaking out of the one on one coaching model to grow your group/ team coaching efforts
• Developing a signature program and getting away from hourly or monthly coaching agreements
• Additional front burner/ misc. topics if time permits
This is one of every-other-month sessions for experienced coaches facilitated by Barry Demp, MCC. We will explore some of the situations experienced coaches deal with alone while creating a safe, confidential space to learn from each other. Even busy, experienced coaches have to keep up with changes in the business world that impact their businesses.
How will this TeleForum work?
- This is more about the conversation we have than a “presentation” of information. Just enough topical background will be given at the start of the meeting to provide a foundation for dialog that anyone on the line can participate in.
- This Teleforum is meant to be a collaborative learning experience. We want to experience confidential ego-less conversations about the challenges and successes we experience as coaches while learning from each other.
- Speak about your experiences. Speaking about what has worked for you is perfectly okay, but avoid advice-giving directed at others; our intent is purely to learn from each other.
- This is a confidential “space” for you to feel free to say what you need to. Please maintain confidentiality by not naming clients or their organizations.
- Meetings will not be recorded.
- What goes on here stays here. Please do not discuss what you heard on the call after the call ends.
You will get the call-in information by email after registering.
*All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit.*
ICF Michigan members earn credits for free!
Save This Event
ICF Michigan was organized in 2004 to serve the broad spectrum of professional coaches who live and work in Michigan, and to work for the advancement of professional coaching.
OUR MISSION -
Our mission is to support and promote the highest standards of professional coaching in Michigan, and to be a vibrant community where coaches learn, grow and succeed to best serve our clients.
OUR VALUES -
Leadership: We will set a clear direction for the coaching profession that inspires authenticity, innovation and a pioneering spirit.
Service: We will be passionate about calling forth the magnificence of our clients and encourage them to expect more from themselves than they ever imagined.
Community: We will support one another by creating an environment for sharing, growth and learning.
Collaboration: We will work together to create synergistic results for our colleagues and our clients.
Abundance: We will give of ourselves and openly share our resources with one another.