Actions and Detail Panel
April 23rd Postal Employee Retirement Seminar - Lakewood
Sun, April 23, 2017, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM MDT
US Postal Retirement Class for Everyone
(Seating is limited to 30 seats, bring your spouse and fellow co-workers)
If you are 30 years of age or older and looking for relevant information on your retirement benefits, best time to start social security, your pension calculation, and government health care benefits, and more Register Today!
- *Retire at age 55 with the OPM SRS GAP
- *FEGLI Life Insurance Options
- *FREE personalized Social Security Maximization Report, showing you the best time to begin taking Social Security (a $300 Value FREE to Postal Workers)
- *Choosing Health plan options
- *Credit for sick & annual leave
- *Guaranteed Lifetime Income Strategies
- *Retirement eligibility for FERS & CSRS employees
- *Which survivor benefit options are best to choose?
- *Options for your TSP after retirement
- *FREE personalized budget
FREE Retirement Planning E-Book for all class participants a $19.95 Value
FREE Guide to your Social Security Benefits
Founded by George Learned in 1992, Chadwick Financial is an independent financial services firm specializing in safe retirement income planning. Our mission is to help our clients achieve a financially secure and enjoyable retirement. George Learned is a Denver native who has been providing Colorado investors with investment and retirement planning for over 40 years. Prior to founding Chadwick Financial, Learned was a financial principal, a registered broker-dealer, a registered options principal and holds various securities and insurance licenses.
Learned helps clients understand their retirement options and risk tolerance and then provides guidance on which insurance and investment options make the most sense.
Chadwick Financial and Federal Benefit Retirement Strategies believes in educating our clients through live seminars and whitepaper materials. We believe continuous education of our clients is essential to help them make more informed decisions about their future.