San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
**** PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE TO APRIL 15, 2017 ****
Given popular request to move the date to avoid winter vacation and other conflicts, the Foundation committee has agreed to move the event to April 15th. We apologize for the inconvience and we appreciate your understanding and support. Looking forward to seeing you on April 15th.
"Making an impact, one heartbeat at a time"
Shalini Maripuri Foundation invites you to join us for a fun filled evening of "Laughs with Shalini - 2017". Evening with drinks, dinner, hypnotist, comedy, auctions and much more! The Foundation welcomes your support at our third annual fundraising event! We had a sellout event at our last two events in 2015 and 2016! We are hoping for a similar turnout this year. With your support from the last couple of years, we have been able to support several needy causes. 100% of your contributions will go towards charitable causes. Learn more about the Shalini Maripuri Foundation at the "About" page in the Foundation's facebook page
If cannot attend the event but would like to make a donation, please CLICK HERE.
The Shalini Maripuri Foundation serves two Missions:
- Supporting kids in need (financial, healthcare and education). Starting with kids in the local area but with a charter to expand beyond the local area.
- Awareness, detection and prevention of heart disease in women.
Over the past two years since the launch, we have supported the following areas consistent with our Mission. We look forward to sharing more of this with you at the event.
- Support of Montagne Project at Central Catholic High School in Lawrence, MA for the second year of the same student we sponsored last year. Student is making great progress. https://www.centralcatholic.net/get_involved/montagne_project
- Support of Mother Cabrini Scholarship at Holy Family Academy in Manchester, NH of a student who comes from Sudanese refugee parents. Spotlight can be found at: https://holyfamilyacademy.org/documents/2016/4/Final%20Spring%20Laetificat%202016-1.pdf
- Support of Braydon Christmas from Windham with L1 syndrome. The Foundation just helped outfit him with a wheel chair, ramp and a specially outfit van. http://www.eagletribune.com/news/it-s-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas-windham/article_eb0feb19-07df-50ab-b4e4-b372da3311e3.html
- Liam Nation's continuing mission of kids with Autism and Down syndrome. The Foundation was recognized at the Liam nation event this year! http://liamnation.org/
- Support of Isaiah 58 NH for the expanded mission in Rockingham County. Isaiah 58 has made great strides by catering to the homeless families including Veterans in the area.https://www.facebook.com/Isaiah58NH/
- Continuing support of enabling children with Dysgraphia, a speaking disorder, by equipping them with Dragon speech recognition software. http://www.smartkidswithld.org/first-steps/what-are-learning-disabilities/dysgraphia-an-overview/
- Family Promise of Southern Rockingham County for homeless kids http://familypromisegrc.org/Home.html
- Sponsorship and contribution to the Turkey Trot, Windham this year to go the Soup Kitchen and other causes in the area. https://www.windhamturkeytrot.org/
- Amani Children’s Home, an organization in Tanzania, dedicated to the protection of Tanzania’s most vulnerable population: street children. www.amanikids.org
- The American Heart Association (AHA) and raising awareness, detection and prevention of heart disease and strokes in women. Satish Maripuri has recently taken a Board Seat on the AHA and will be sharing more programs with you at the event. https://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Affiliate/Manchester/NewHampshire/Home_UCM_FDA011_AffiliatePage.jsp
Please join us for a fun filled evening. A family style dinner will be served prior to the start of the Comedy program. Event Program includes:
6:00 - 7:00 pm : Arrival, Check-in and cocktail hour. Drink and snacks.
7:00 - 10:30 pm: Drinks, socialize, Foundation update over a family style sit down dinner, silent/live auction, Hypnotist and comedy show
10:30 pm: Wrap up
We thank you very much for your support !