April 11 Broward Chamber Grow Your Business Seminar Program & Expo @ War Memorial in Ft Laud.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
FREE* Program! April 11 (Thursday) 2013 at the War Memorial Auditorium (*only if you RSVP here, otherwise $10)
RSVP Now to attend up to 8 Informative Seminars & Expo to Help You Grow Your Business!
We look forward to helping you market and grow your business, get more sales and sharpen your skills!
Seminar Program Schedule - 2:45 pm to 7:55 pm (show up any time)
Concurrent Business Expo Schedule - 3:00 pm to 8 pm
- 2:45 pm - 2:55 pm: Check-in
- 3:00 pm - 3:25 pm: "Building your business through professional referral relationships. Generate more high-quality prospects without advertising", SPEAKER: Jeff Tockman, PSNG (Professional Social Networking Group)
- 3:30 pm - 3:55 pm: "How to Get a Real Estate License for Free & Capitalize on Today's Real Estate Market", SPEAKER: Ben Schachter, Signature International Real Estate.
- 4:00 pm - 4:55 pm: "How to Do Business With Broward County Government", SPEAKER: Jasmine Jones, Broward County Economic Development Division.
- 5:00 pm - 5:55 pm: "Investor's Symposium - 5 Speaker Presentations"
- 6:00 pm - 6:25 pm: "7 online marketing secrets to double your sales in 6 months", SPEAKER: Josh Konigsberg, Web Promotion Partners.
- 6:30 pm - 6:55 pm: "Economic development and job creation through Export import opportunities", SPEAKER: Al Otero, President of the Global Trade Chamber.
- 7:00 pm - 7:25 pm: “Enterprise Florida: Export Assistance Services/Programs and Trade Grants”, SPEAKER: John Diep, Director of Asia/Pacific Region in the International Trade and Business Development unit of Enterprise Florida Inc., the principle economic development organization for the State of Florida.
- 7:30 pm - 7:55 pm: "Key terms and guidelines for international Shipping and Logistics", SPEAKER: Miriam Wohler Route Development Manage, Senator International Shipping and Logistics from Germany
- 8:00 PM - END OF SPEAKER PROGRAM
Attend some or all, but be sure to check out the exhibitors at the EXPO while you're there!
All seminars will start ON-TIME and are 25 minutes in length. The South Florida Chamber and Broward County Chamber is commited to helping you grow your business and increase your skills.
OTHER HAPPENINGS AT THE EXPO:
- Miami Heat at the Expo - They will be raffling an autographed basketball and Heat Tickets
- The Miami Heat 2012 Championship Trophy will be on display until 3:30 PM so arrive early!
- Billy The Marlin will be in attendance from 4:00 – 4:45 PM
- The Palm Beach Makos Cheerleaders will be on hand for pictures.
- Come meet Radio personalities Michael Wolf of Clear Channel and Rick Shaw from Magic 102.7 and The Voice of South Florida for over 40 years.
The Miami Heat 2012 Championship Trophy will be on display at the South Florida Business Expo 2013 from Noon till 3PM for exhibitors only. The expo will be open to the general public at 3pm. The trophy will remain only until 3:30pm for presentation and pictures and then will be moving on to its next destination.
The Miami Heat will be remaining as exhibitors raffling an autographed basketball and Heat Tickets.
The following will also be present at 4pm
Lorena Arbalaez: Ms. Latina International Florida
Daisy Navarro: Teen Latina International
Paola Andrea: Ms. Latina International Colombia and Miss Portada
Annamarie Murillo: Teen Latina International Colombia
Additional Seminars at the Puerto Rican Hispanic Chamber Booth:
- "How to reach the Hispanic Community"
- "How to extend the life of your cooling tower"
- "Health Seminar by Humana"