Actions and Detail Panel
Appraisals & Performance Training Manchester
Wed, April 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM BST
MLP Train Managers to Increase Performance through effective Appraisals.
Looking for an Appraisals Training Course?
Then this Is for you.....
This course will give you the skills to carry out effective staff appraisals.
It will show how effective monitoring of staff performance can be in relation to the aims and progress of your team and organisation.
Why not join us on the next 1 day course for Supervisors & Managers at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
One Day Appraisals & Performance Course in Bury, Manchester
How you can use Appraisals to grow your business.
Helping people develop their day-to-day performance is the role of every great Manager.
Giving positive feedback and guidance is a Key Skill in the development of your people.
The appraisal process is the key to continuous improvement, company growth and staff retention.
The role of management in the annual appraisal is crucial, as what you decide affects the year ahead. Handled well and with joint responsibility, quality appraisals can really develop your staff and aid your people management tasks throughout the year.
This course will demystify the whole appraisal process. Beneficial for those who have responsibility of carrying out appraisal interviews, this course will also help you in your own appraisal with your manager.
Appraisals and Performance Training course content:
- Clarify the definitions of appraisal
- What is the purpose of appraisals?
- Different methods of appraisal
- What is your role in the process?
- Identify skills and ‘tools’ necessary for effective appraisal delivery
- Communication model - questioning, listening and feedback
- Personal qualities
- Preparing for appraisals – the appraiser and the appraisees
- Conducting the appraisal interview
- Develop an approach to staff development
- Goal setting and motivating staff
- Addressing performance through appraisal
- Case study work, applying the knowledge
- Action plans for further development