This is a "blended" 2-week workshop. You will need to allow approximately 8 to 10 hours per week in order to successfully complete all assignments.
- Online access -- Begins March 29th & ends April 12th
- F2F Session #1 -- Thursday, March 31st (2:30 - 4:30)
- F2F Session #2 -- Thursday, April 7th (2:30 - 4:30)
Space is very limited and there is a cost to our campus, so please make sure you have adequate time to participate.
The Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) workshop is QM's flagship workshop on the QM Rubric and the process of using the QM Rubric to review online courses. It is intended for a broad audience, including but not limited to faculty, instructional designers, administrators, and adjunct instructors who wish to understand more about the QM Rubric and process of course review.
This official workshop is the prerequisite for becoming a Certified Peer Reviewer.
This is the "official" Quality Matters APPQMR workshop listed on their website. All material and presentations are copyrighted by QM. Because the material belongs to QM, you must teach at an Affiliate QM institution in the state of Oklahoma in order to attend.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- You will receive an email confirmation once you are added to the official roster
- firstname.lastname@example.org will send 2 emails:
- 1 Week before class, you will receive a Welcome email with login details
- The day of class, you will recieve a "Class Begins" email with login details
Accessing the QM Workshop: Once you recieve the "Class Begins" email, you will have access to the workshop and can begin.
NOTE: Participants are welcome to use a QM Rubric workbook. See the Dana Lindon-Burgett to get a copy (it is easier than using the PDF file provided in the course materials).