In honor of the General Strike, EFF and other lawyers will lead a conversation to understand the current issues and threats to constitutional law under the new administration.
Attorneys will have the opportunity to focus on specific amendments and cover topics such as censorship, surveillance, search and seizure, and more.
Workshops on using encryption tools and musical performances may accompany. If you are interested in presenting, performing, or have other ideas, please email us.
- Cindy Cohn - Executive Director of EFF
- Corynne McSherry - Legal Director of EFF
- Victoria Baranetsky - First Look Media Technology Legal Fellow for the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Geoff King - Lecturer at UC Berkeley and Non-Residential Fellow at Stanford Center for Internet and Society
- Bill Fernholz - Lecturer in Residence at Berkeley Law
Some beverages and snacks will be provided but please bring additional food.
For those who cannot attend in person, we will stream the event on Facebook Live, so make sure you’re following us on Facebook.