Actions and Detail Panel
APIDays London 2016
Tue, 11 Oct 2016, 08:00 – Wed, 12 Oct 2016, 18:00 BST
APIDays London 2016, to be held in London on October 11/12th 2016, is the second edition of the leading conference dedicated to Open banking. As agility, security and resilience are being reinvented via private banking APIs and the introduction of open APIs is disrupting the banking industry, APIDays London 2016 responds by taking two days to deliver:
- updates on PSD2 & Open Banking Standard in the UK
- legal implications of an Open Banking Standard
- feedback and case studies from banks with successful API programs
- API business cases and opportunities
- API design and documentation at scale
- from SOAP to REST - API hypermedia in banking
- authentication, security and integration of APIs
- API governance and management
- KPIs for APIs and success metrics for successful developers
- innovation with APIs
In addition, APIDays 2016 will host guest speakers from the banking world sharing their experiences and feedback, in addition to workshops led by international API experts. For a unique opportunity to network directly in the heart of the banking API ecosystem, APIDays 2016 should not be missed.
APIdays London 2016 takes place on October 11-12th at Level39, the Fintech startup acelerator in the heart of London's Canary Wharf. Attendees will also receive an exclusive 'State of Banking APIs Report 2016', based on a study by over 200 banking API experts.