San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Jan 21st - Sorry to say tickets for the conference are now sold out! If you're interested in attending email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list - we may be able to open a very limited number of places closer to the event.
Many sessions from the event will be available as video and/or slides so check back here or follow @apistrat for announcements.
Also let us know if you'd like to be notified of future events by emailing the above address.
- Find out how APIs are changing the face of digital business.
- Hear from many of today's leading API technology and business experts on how to execute an effective API strategy.
- Soak up best practice information from many leading API providers - discover what it takes to build a successful API program.
- Learn about what leading APIs can do for you.
- Keynotes by Leading Strategists with long experience in the field and covering important (and sometimes controversial) topics such as Business Models and Building Developer communities.
- Sessions focusing on key subject areas such as Mobile, Social, Media and crucial technical areas such as Security and Scalability.
Who will attend?
- Leading API technologists, strategists and technology providers.
- Experienced API Providers showcasing their APIs and sharing valuable hands-on knowledge from the trenches.
- Others just starting the API Journey looking for a one stop shop to soak up strategy and technology.
Themed sessions in the program include sector areas such as Music, Social, Media, Government, Payments and E-Commerce APIs as well as deep dives into API Security, Scalability, Business Models, Marketing and Methodology.
This event is co-organized by 3scale and API Evangelist and made possible by the generous support of sponsors including: Alcatel-Lucent, Intel, Ping Identity, SOA Software, Vordel, WSO2, Programmable Web, Pearson, Singly, Tiggzi, and APIphany, Elastic Path, Iron.io, Mashape, Sendgrid, Swagger, and Wordnik.
For those of you that purchased a ticket for November and will not be able to attend in the new dates, last day to accept ticket refunds is February 1st. Please contact us by then, we will not be able to make any ticket refunds after February 1st. Thank you!
Follow us on Twitter @apistrat
When & Where
API Evangelist & 3scale
The event is co-organized by API Evangelist and 3scale Inc.
About API Evangelist
API Evangelist is run by Kin Lane, a technology professional with an obsession for Application Programming Interfaces or APIs. His blog at API Evangelist chronicles API evolution and seeks to provide insights and best practice from both a technical and a business perspective.
Expose, Manage, Distribute and Monetize your APIs with 3scale. API Management platform capabilities delivered as-a-service, out-of-the-box.