It's a Carnival on a whole new level!
Canine Carnival celebrates the bond between people and their pets! Be part of the Carnival where the dogs play the games and win great prizes. Bring your pooches and join the APA Adoption Center for the festivities:
- Dog-related "carnival" games
- Live music
- Canine Contests & the Canine Court
- Educational children's activities & games
- Exhibitor booths
- Food trucks
- More prizes than you can shake a stick at
- FIDO Friendly magazine and its 8th annual Get your Licks on route 66® pet Adoption Tour
- & TONS of dogs to see!
Dogs, who are well-behaved, up to date on vaccinations and on leash, are invited to share in the fun. (No retractable leashes, please!)
Each (human) guest must have a ticket in order to enter the Carnival. There will be no individual game tickets this year, just one all-inclusive ticket to enjoy all games and festivities:
- General Admission Ticket = $15
- Swag Bag (complete with dog bandana) + GA Ticket = $25
- VIP Ticket (with Swag Bag, VIP parking, 2 free beer coupons, meet & greet with celebrity judges) = $60
**Children 12 & under are free.
**Special Early Bird prices are available until August 29.
King & Queen of Carnival
Vote for your favorite King or Queen by donating. $1 = 1 vote.apamo.org/donate/canine-carnival/king-queen-nominees/
We have narrowed the field to our finalistsand will announce the Grand Prize winners, aka Canine King & Queen, at Canine Carnival on October 2.
Schedule of Events:
11:00am Carnival opens
11:30am Welcome Ceremony
11:45am King & Queen Coronation
12:00pm Purina Pro Plan Team Show
12:30pm Kennelwood Demonstration
1:30pm Canine Contests
2:00pm Purina Pro Plan Team Show
2:30pm Kennelwood Demonstration
2:45pm Raffle & Speedy Dog Awards
3:00pm Carnival concludes
In 2015, the APA found homes for 2,535 pets that were brought to our Adoption Center. This year, we are on track to help even more dogs, cats and other critters. Your ticket purchase helps take care of these animals and get them the medical attention they need. We truly appreciate your support for homeless animals in and around St. Louis.