Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This meeting is free of cost. This eventbrite is here just to log who is planning on attending.
This is an open community meeting for people who are interested in Accumulo. Discussions will include future Accumulo direction, what interesting things have been done with Accumulo, and anything else relevant. There will be a number of Accumulo founders and commiters in attendance. Stop by if you want to contribute or just observe and learn more.
The agenda is flexible and the first order of business at the meeting will be to nail down the agenda for 2pm-6pm. Let Don Miner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any suggestions for topics. Currently on the agenda (we have time for 6-8 talks/subjects):
- Talk from Jeremy Kepner (MIT) on Accumulo performance testing that he has done.
- Feature discussion for 1.6, contrib, YARN, and other topics of interest
- Cloudera will talk about some work they are doing with Accumulo and will be announcing some exciting stuff
- Pivotal will talk about some Accumulo & Greenplum Database integration work.
- Demo from Sqrrl on Sqrrl Enterprise
This event is sponsored by ClearEdge IT Solutions, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Sqrrl, and Koverse.