APA Lunch & Learn
Monday, January 27, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EST)
Join two of our training specialists for a special edition lunch and learn!
10. Find your inner Count von Count and join us for an APA countdown in Philadelphia.
9. Get the latest news on our databases and electronic products.
8. Learn about some of the new journals debuting in 2014.
7. Familiarize yourself with the newest additions to the APA Handbooks series.
6. Steal ideas from our search examples for your own use in the classroom.
5. Compare the look and feel of APA databases on APA PsycNET, EBSCOhost, ProQuest and OvidSP.
4. Explore a library of video tutorials you can embed in your subject guides or learning management systems.
3. Find out how to get in touch with an APA training specialist any time you have a question.
2. Pick up samples of training handouts to share with colleagues.
1. Enjoy a complimentary lunch!
Lunch will be provided. Space at this event is limited, and we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins. Be sure to register if you plan to attend! Once you register, you’ll receive detailed location information.
When & Where
PsycINFO Customer Relations
PsycINFO Customer Relations provides training and support for APA databases and electronic products.