AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program
Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 8:00 AM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2- day conference 4/29/17 8:00am-5:00pm - 4/30/17 8:00-3:00pm
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy.
AOTA is your partner in both of these important endeavors. For that reason, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area through a national Fieldwork Educators Certificate Program where you will earn 15 CEU's. For more information, please visit http://www.aota.org/education-careers/fieldwork/workshop.aspx
This workshop is designed specifically for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators, this unique 2-day training will be held in conveniently in Springfield, Missouri.
Here’s what you can expect to gain—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal (Descriptor from AOTA website)
Lunch will be provided both days as a part of your ticket purchase.
Save This Event
When & Where
CoxHealth & Cox College Student Occupational Therapy Association
CoxHealth is a locally owned not-for-profit health system based in Springfield, Missouri. Cox College Student Occupational Therapy Association is comprised of Cox College Occupational Therapy students.