Anti-Kickback, Fraud, Stark, and Marketing - Where are the landmines?
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will provide an in-depth understanding of anti-kick back and stark laws, and discuss how marketing activities can trigger either or both. It will show how to implement mandatory internal controls to reduce exposure to risks.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will provide the basic building blocks you will need to develop & maintain your company’s precious commodity – your reputation and eliminate exposure to fraud charges based upon marketing practices. It will also cover the practical requirements and operations, principles of compliance and the basic elements that every business has to have to reduce civil and criminal liabilities and economic sanctions.
After taking this webinar you will have an understanding of anti-kickback, stark, and compliance that shores up company weaknesses in marketing. You will know how to implement mandatory internal controls to reduce exposure to risks. Included is a case study discussion of how a company's marketing effort exposed the organization to many problems.
This session will benefit all functional groups who have data protection responsibility, marketing responsibilities, or need to understand the basics of compliance.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Regulations every business needs to know.
- How Marketing can violate the rules.
- How Marketing can expose organizations to other problems like ID Theft.
- The Causes that Result in Exposure.
- Introduction to basic compliance as an effective tool.
- Case study about an organization and how the marketing effort exposed the organization to many problems.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.