Green Lane Masjid Presents:
Annual Summer Conference 2011
Overcoming the challenges and seizing the opportunities for Muslims living in the West
Please note: Each person needs to fill out a registration form individually
Every person must complete the registration for overnight stay and agree to the following policy:
1. Those registering for overnight stay must provide all details requested.
2. Brothers and sisters must not leave the designated boundaries during the night.
3. Brothers and sisters must not allow un-registered/un-authorized guests into the Masjid.
4. Brothers must not enter the sisters area and sisters must not enter the brothers area.
5. Brothers and sisters area will be supervised. Any queries should be referred to the overnight supervisors.
6. The Masjid doors will be locked at 11:30pm. Exit/entry for the Masjid outside these hours is not permitted except with the prior explicit permission from the overnight supervisors.
7. For the safety of the sisters, it is advised the sisters DO NOT leave the Masjid after the last lecture without a mahram.
8. Lights will be switched off at 11.45pm and there must be no talking.
9. Light breakfast will be available for brothers/sisters to help themselves.
10. No food and drinks allowed inside the main prayer halls. Please ensure that the Masjid is kept tidy.
11. Strict Islamic dress must be maintained throughout the stay at the Masjid.
12. The Masjid will not be liable for any loss or damage to possessions
13. Anyone disturbing others during the time when lights are off WILL BE REMOVED.
14. You will need to make preparations for your own food, there are many local shops and food outlets.
15. Don't forget your sleeping bags!
If you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned then please proceed in completing the registration form – Any breach of rules would require you to leave immediately